Silverware Games, Inc.
Based in Delaware, USA
June 28, 2006
Press / Business contact:
PO Box 4068
(302) 229-7773, e-mail preferred
At Silverware Games, we provide unconventional interactive fun through unusually nerdy experiences. At Silverware Games, we provide unconventional interactive fun through unusually nerdy experiences. Currently we are working on 'MatchyGotchy,' a digital pet like fun experience, and 'Matchy Star,' a puzzle match 3 twist, both for the Steam platform. These set of Matchy games, including 'Matchy's Kooky Cookies' on Itchio, are letting us explore the Matchyverse. We are the developers behind 'Don't Shoot Yourself!' an innovative minimalistic puzzle shmup, 'Speedway Heroes,' a procedural multiplayer online kart racer, 'Composition J,' an abstract puzzler inspired by Piet Mondrian and "Jezzball," and 'Strategery 2012,' a US presidential election "Avanced War" style game. Since late 2000's we have had the opportunity to release games for mobile devices, desktop games for PC and Mac, browser games, and hopefully seek to explore console development as well. We love games, we love entertainment.
MatchyGotchy - Teaser 2018 YouTube
Don't Shoot Yourself - Trailer 2014 YouTube
Mayor Max - Tech Demo 2012 YouTube
'Kid The World Saver' - IGF Teaser 2009 YouTube
If you have specific image requests, please contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IGF Student Showcase Nominee" - Kid The World Saver, 2009
- "There are a ton of reasons to be upset about what’s going on in the world, and it really makes me proud when something I’ve done has given someone a reason to be happy."
- Michael Silverman, Tap Repeatedly - Amanda "AJ" Lange - 2014
- "There will always be indies and that spirit of trying to change the industry will never die."
- Michael Silverman, Game Career Guide - 2009
Team & Repeating Collaborator
President, Silverware Games, Inc.