Silverware Games, Inc.
Based in Delaware, USA
June 28, 2006
Press / Business contact:
PO Box 4068
(302) 229-7773, e-mail preferred
Silverware Games, Inc. makes games incorporating unusual source material and new game mechanics. Our titles include "Strategery 2012" spoofing the US presidential election, "Composition J" a love letter to high art and old school arcade games, and "Don't Shoot Yourself" a puzzle SHMUP with an original game mechanic now on Steam. We've released games for mobile devices, web browsers, PC, Mac, and Linux and worked with publishers like Valve and Ayopa Games. The goal is to make games that change the industry.
Don't Shoot Yourself - Trailer 2014 YouTube
Mayor Max - Tech Demo 2012 YouTube
'Kid The World Saver' - IGF Teaser 2009 YouTube
If you have specific image requests, please contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IGF Student Showcase Nominee" - Kid The World Saver, 2009
- "There are a ton of reasons to be upset about what’s going on in the world, and it really makes me proud when something I’ve done has given someone a reason to be happy."
- Michael Silverman, Tap Repeatedly - Amanda "AJ" Lange - 2014
- "There will always be indies and that spirit of trying to change the industry will never die."
- Michael Silverman, Game Career Guide - 2009
Team & Repeating Collaborator
President, Silverware Games, Inc.