Silverware Games, Inc.
Based in Delaware, USA
Procedural multiplayer online kart racing.
Classic kart racing physics now for the PC with a different level generated each race. Play online with up to 11 friends. Choose your hero from an ever growing roster which already includes car and horse.
- Procedural level generation: each race you get a different track which might have shortcuts so you'll have to learn the track quickly and addapt to win.
- Choose your hero from a roster of random and wacky "karts" including car and horse so far.
- Physics engine is impeccable and as tightly tuned as a Nintendo game.
- Open development: download the current build and just hit update to see the game grow and change as new tracks and heroes are added.
- Final game will feature 10-16 procedurally generated tracks and 7-10 heroes.
- Community driven: eventually players will be able to set up leagues and charge memberships for custom designed tracks.
Gameplay Demo - With Horse! YouTube
Gameplay Demo - Track 2 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Silverware Games, Inc.
Silverware Games, Inc. makes games incorporating unusual source material and new game mechanics. Our titles include "Strategery 2012" spoofing the US presidential election, "Composition J" a love letter to high art and old school arcade games, and "Don't Shoot Yourself" a puzzle SHMUP with an original game mechanic now on Steam. We've released games for mobile devices, web browsers, PC, Mac, and Linux and worked with publishers like Valve and Ayopa Games. The goal is to make games that change the industry.
More information on Silverware Games, Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.