Silverware Games, Inc.
Based in Delaware, USA
Procedural multiplayer online kart racing.
Classic kart racing physics now for the PC with a different level generated each race. Play online with up to 11 friends. Choose your hero from an ever growing roster which already includes car and horse.
- Procedural level generation: each race you get a different track which might have shortcuts so you'll have to learn the track quickly and addapt to win.
- Choose your hero from a roster of random and wacky "karts" including car and horse so far.
- Physics engine is impeccable and as tightly tuned as a Nintendo game.
- Open development: download the current build and just hit update to see the game grow and change as new tracks and heroes are added.
- Final game will feature 10-16 procedurally generated tracks and 7-10 heroes.
- Community driven: eventually players will be able to set up leagues and charge memberships for custom designed tracks.
Gameplay Demo - With Horse! YouTube
Gameplay Demo - Track 2 YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Silverware Games, Inc.
At Silverware Games, we provide unconventional interactive fun through unusually nerdy experiences. At Silverware Games, we provide unconventional interactive fun through unusually nerdy experiences. Currently we are working on 'MatchyGotchy,' a digital pet like fun experience, and 'Matchy Star,' a puzzle match 3 twist, both for the Steam platform. These set of Matchy games, including 'Matchy's Kooky Cookies' on Itchio, are letting us explore the Matchyverse. We are the developers behind 'Don't Shoot Yourself!' an innovative minimalistic puzzle shmup, 'Speedway Heroes,' a procedural multiplayer online kart racer, 'Composition J,' an abstract puzzler inspired by Piet Mondrian and "Jezzball," and 'Strategery 2012,' a US presidential election "Avanced War" style game. Since late 2000's we have had the opportunity to release games for mobile devices, desktop games for PC and Mac, browser games, and hopefully seek to explore console development as well. We love games, we love entertainment.
More information on Silverware Games, Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.